Thursday, February 16, 2012

Need Suggestions

Since you've probably noticed, I'm not as active on updating as I'd like to. One of the reasons why is because I don't have any ideas on what kind of trend I want to do (as in a bi-weekly topic). In other words, my posts are extremely random.

There are blogs that do specials on Tuesdays or Fridays but I'm trying to be more organized and start like a weekly thing so it'll keep you from wondering when the next post is.

I did an "Item of the Day" a few weeks ago and I guess that didn't take off. So rather than waiting for my random posts, what kind of updates would you like to see as a regular basis? Any kind of posts you don't like?

I'm open to any and all suggestions so leave a comment below!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Randomly came across your blog and I too struggle with keeping a steady stream of fashion-related posts, so you're not alone!

    I would suggest maybe showing off a bit of your personal style? Usually what sets fashion blogs apart from each other is the blogger and their unique style.

    So perhaps try "inspiration" posts about what beauty/ fashion trend is getting you all excited this season. Check out all the designer runway shows on YouTube and see what catches your eye and build from there.

    Good luck and have fun,
    Vanessa

    http://boopings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete